Because I think a lot! - Time

Because I think a lot, I think about everything! 

Today, I am thinking about Time! 

All the "Times!" 

The good times, bad times, old times, new times! 

The time being late, early, and on time! 

The time to eat, sleep, work, and repeat! 

The time to make decisions, make commitments, and break promises! 

The time of pleasure and the time for pain! 

The time for sun and the time for rain! 

The time to worry and ask the questions of why! 

The time to smile and the time to cry! 

The time to live and the time to die! 

All the Times I was right, and I was wrong! 

All the Times the time was right, and it was wrong! 

When someone was far ahead of their time, and someone so stuck in their times! 

The time when I was late for life, and the time the world felt to be in different time! 

The time in my watch, on my wall and the time in my mind! 

The time that I created, nurtured, and which is now a border! 

The time that controls me and the time I try to conquer! 

The time! 



Comments

  1. Happy to see that at last you found your way to your dreams through wait & watch path of The Time !!
    Very much for you my dear!!!
    Always be present in THE TIME!
    Lots of Love and best wishes!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts